PELUM Uganda functioning efficiently and effectively as an organisation in the period 2017-2021.
This domain of change focuses on ensuring organisational effectiveness by addressing the way organisation(s) function.The underlying hypothesis for this domain of change is that:
“Stronger governance of organisation(s) is essential for effective organizational performance.”
This is achieved by emphasizing strong competencies among the membership, Country Board, management team and staff which in turn translates into fully functional organizational structures, systems and equipment and thus triggers stronger growth in members and a clearer understanding of PELUM Uganda and what it stands for.
- Ensure a strong membership (governance, financial sustainability, M&E,etc).
- Ensure an effective and functioning Country Board and management.
- Ensure adequate, relevant and functional systems (Knowledge management, ICT,etc)
- Ensure adequate equipment and physical resources
- Ensure adequate, competent and well-motivated staff