WE ARE NOW 51! Introducing Central Archdiocesan Province Caritas Association (CAPCA) to the PELUM family
Please join me in welcoming CENTRAL ARCHDIOCESAN PROVINCE CARITAS ASSOCIATION (CAPCA)
to the PELUM family. This brings the total PELUM Uganda membership to 51!
Established in January 2006, CAPCA works in 9 districts namely; Mpigi, Butambala, Bukomansimbi, Rakai, Mubende, Nakaseke, Luweero, Mukono and Wakiso.
A society where all people live a decent livelihood sustainably.
To promote integrated spiritual, social and economic interventions.
- To support strengthening of communities to benefit from development opportunities.
- To promote agricultural production and non-farm income generating activities.
- To promote advocacy and good governance.
- To promote sustainable environment management.
- To strengthen the institutional capacity of CAPCA.
You can visit them at www.capcauganda.org
for more details!